Parent’s Resources


TLCCC Parent Handbook

  • Great Start to Quality’s page directs you to resources for applying for child care grants and subsidies. Great Start grants website
  • Michigan Department of Health and Human Services offers food assistance programs such as WIC (Women, infants children) that provides food assistance. For more information about WIC please visit their website: WIC Michigan
  • OYC – Office for Young Children in Ingham county also offers financial assistance for child care. OYC child care assistance
  • To obtain consumer product safety commission’s list on product recalls, please visit .
  • For information on food and housing assistance, child care grants, as well as information on emergency relief programs please visit the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services at